Our family just keeps getting bigger.
“Family is the reason we do what we do” is more than just a slogan to us. It’s the reason that most of us came to work at BLP in the first place. We’re a fast-growing company that hasn’t forgotten its roots. We’re a passionate group that’s interested in helping people learn. We’re team-oriented and supportive. We help each other, learn from each other and make each other better. Want to join us?
Working for BLP
The team that plays together stays together.
We host pitch-in lunches. We drive to our favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant for “Taco Tuesdays.” We enjoy micro-brews at the end of the workday on Friday. We throw showers to celebrate each others’ weddings and babies. We are a tight-knit group! And you should see our Spotify playlists.
When you come to work at BLP, you are placed on an agile team where your skills will be best utilized. Through skill-builder activities, professional development and our communities of practice, you will find plenty of opportunities to maximize your potential.
We take employee development very seriously at BLP. Many of our company leaders started with us as a learning designer, or even an intern, once upon a time. When we hire senior folks, they always comment on how different our family-first company culture and flexible work environment are from “their last job.” No matter where you are in your career journey, we do everything we can to help maximize your potential.
Best of all, you’ll love the things you get to create. We build mobile apps, games, interactive eLearning courses, videos and more to help our clients reach their goals.
We want our people to be happy and healthy. Our benefits were designed with family, and flexibility, in mind.
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Dental insurance
- IRA with employer match
- Employee Bonus Program
- Vacation time that increases with each year of employment
- Home for the Holidays: our offices close a few days before Christmas until after New Years Day!
- “Extra” company holidays such as Good Friday and the Friday before Labor Day
- Personal Days
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work from home up to four days per week
- Company wellness program and social events
- Community involvement opportunities
- …And more.
Wellness and Giving Back
Caring for our community… and our people.
At BLP, you’ll have the opportunity to give back to the community in a number of ways. We support the Dayspring Center, a family homeless shelter in Indianapolis, with year-round events and initiatives. In the past we’ve renovated rooms, rebuilt a playground, filmed a music video to raise funds, and even designed a board game to educate the community on systemic homelessness.
We take the wellness of our people seriously, too. Our optional wellness program consists of a series of challenges that help you meet your clean eating and exercise goals. When you complete wellness challenges, BLP makes a donation to the Dayspring Center on your behalf. We also host optional events throughout the year to hike, bike, or just sit down and have a drink with each other.
We’re looking for more than just an Account Manager. We’re looking for someone who will thrive in our culture, and who is driven to build long-term value for our clients. If you enjoy “farming” established accounts to grow your business and building lasting customer relationships, and excel in complex solutions-selling situations, we want to talk to you!
Receive monthly updates with learning tips and news.
- 25 Design Thinking Resources for Corporate Learning Pro...March 20, 2018 - 12:25 pm
- The Mobile Mindset: Designing Great Mobile Learning Experiences...March 13, 2018 - 12:22 pm
- How to Take a Learning Experience From Miserable to Mem...March 7, 2018 - 1:42 pm
- 6 Ways to Combat the Corporate Training Time CrunchFebruary 28, 2018 - 1:48 pm
- Already have it implemented! So awesome .February 7, 2018 - 6:35 pm by Ken Hubbell
- Don't forget to include xapi. :) https://www.watershedl...February 7, 2018 - 6:02 pm by Tim Chudy
- Waoo..!! Hi, and thank you for sharing this. We at February 6, 2018 - 11:30 am by Bell Technology
- Hi, and Thank You to share this blog with us to know that...February 3, 2018 - 9:55 am by Bell Technology
agile learning design analysis awards blended learning blplearn blp news Brandon Hall competency modeling compliance training corporate learning corporate training curriculum design design thinking DevLearn elearning eLearning Challenges game-based learning gamification ILT infographics informal learning instructional design instructional games karl kapp Knowledge Guru learning design learning game design learning games Learning Research Learning Trends LMS microlearning mLearning Mobile Learning news product launch product launch training rapid elearning sales training serious games social learning tin can api Training webinar white paper