Our family just keeps getting bigger.
“Family is the reason we do what we do” is more than just a slogan to us. It’s the reason that most of us came to work at BLP in the first place. We’re a fast-growing company that hasn’t forgotten its roots. We’re a passionate group that’s interested in helping people learn. We’re team-oriented and supportive. We help each other, learn from each other and make each other better. Want to join us?
Working for BLP
The team that plays together stays together.
We host pitch-in lunches. We drive to our favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant for “Taco Tuesdays.” We enjoy micro-brews at the end of the workday on Friday. We throw showers to celebrate each others’ weddings and babies. We are a tight-knit group! And you should see our Spotify playlists.
When you come to work at BLP, you are placed on an agile team where your skills will be best utilized. Through skill-builder activities, professional development and our monthly communities of practice, you will find plenty of opportunities to maximize your potential.
We take employee development very seriously at BLP. Many of our company leaders started with us as a learning designer, or even an intern, once upon a time. When we hire senior folks, they always comment on how different our family-first company culture and flexible work environment are from “their last job.” No matter where you are in your career journey, we do everything we can to help maximize your potential.
Best of all, you’ll love the things you get to create. We build mobile apps, games, interactive eLearning courses, videos and more to help our clients reach their goals.
We want our people to be happy and healthy. Our benefits were designed with family, and flexibility, in mind.
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Dental insurance
- IRA with employer match
- Employee Bonus Program
- Vacation time that increases with each year of employment
- Home for the Holidays: our offices close a few days before Christmas until after New Years Day!
- “Extra” company holidays such as Good Friday and the Friday before Labor Day
- Personal Days
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work from home up to four days per week
- Company wellness program and social events
- Community involvement opportunities
- …And more.
Wellness and Giving Back
Caring for our community… and our people.
At BLP, you’ll have the opportunity to give back to the community in a number of ways. We support the Dayspring Center, a family homeless shelter in Indianapolis, with year-round events and initiatives. In the past we’ve renovated rooms, rebuilt a playground, filmed a music video to raise funds, and even designed a board game to educate the community on systemic homelessness.
We take the wellness of our people seriously, too. Our optional wellness program consists of a series of challenges that help you meet your clean eating and exercise goals. When you complete wellness challenges, BLP makes a donation to the Dayspring Center on your behalf. We also host optional events throughout the year to hike, bike, or just sit down and have a drink with each other.
Thank you for your interest in Bottom-Line Performance! Please feel free to send us your resume for consideration. While currently we do not have an active openings, we are always interested in making connections with talented people. If we see a potential match between your skills and our needs we will reach out to you to talk further.
New Palestine, IN 46163
phone: (317) 861-7281
fax: (317) 861-1839
Receive monthly updates with learning tips and news.
- Game Based Learning – Why Does it Work?October 20, 2012 - 10:23 am
- Agile vs ADDIE: Which Is Better for Learning Design?May 11, 2013 - 10:08 am
- Learning Theories Gone Wild – Urban Myths that Hurt...February 25, 2014 - 6:29 am
- Experience (Tin Can) API: What to Expect from Your LMS ...July 13, 2013 - 10:08 am
- 3 Types of Analysis that Improve Training OutcomesNovember 19, 2015 - 2:28 pm
- Gaming on Twitter, the Ctrl+Paint Library, and Persuasive...November 12, 2015 - 6:55 pm
- Placebo Effect in Video Games, Photoshop’s Hidden...November 5, 2015 - 2:34 pm
- 3 Truths About Millennials and Workplace LearningNovember 3, 2015 - 3:21 pm
- I totally agree with your insight about generation differences....November 20, 2015 - 1:37 pm by Mag Webber
- Great insight and sharing! Have had endless debate on this...November 20, 2015 - 2:40 am by juliana
- This is so on-target. Millennials aren't a new species,...November 19, 2015 - 4:35 pm by Jonathan Lane
- good articleNovember 15, 2015 - 2:33 pm by alfalah_i
awards blended learning blplearn case study curriculum design design distance learning e-learning e-learning development elearning eLearning Challenges free tool game-based learning games for change gamification graphics informal learning instructional design Knowledge Guru learning learning design learning game design learning games Learning Trends LMS LOL Mobile Learning Moodle news podcasts product launch project management roche Ruth Clark serious games sharon boller social learning talktech technology tin can api Training twitter Web 2.0 webinar white paper