Our family just keeps getting bigger.
“Family is the reason we do what we do” is more than just a slogan to us. It’s the reason that most of us came to work at BLP in the first place. We’re a fast-growing company that hasn’t forgotten its roots. We’re a passionate group that’s interested in helping people learn. We’re team-oriented and supportive. We help each other, learn from each other and make each other better. Want to join us?
Working for BLP
The team that plays together stays together.
We host pitch-in lunches. We drive to our favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant for “Taco Tuesdays.” We enjoy micro-brews at the end of the workday on Friday. We throw showers to celebrate each others’ weddings and babies. We are a tight-knit group! And you should see our Spotify playlists.
When you come to work at BLP, you are placed on an agile team where your skills will be best utilized. Through skill-builder activities, professional development and our monthly communities of practice, you will find plenty of opportunities to maximize your potential.
We take employee development very seriously at BLP. Many of our company leaders started with us as a learning designer, or even an intern, once upon a time. When we hire senior folks, they always comment on how different our family-first company culture and flexible work environment are from “their last job.” No matter where you are in your career journey, we do everything we can to help maximize your potential.
Best of all, you’ll love the things you get to create. We build mobile apps, games, interactive eLearning courses, videos and more to help our clients reach their goals.
We want our people to be happy and healthy. Our benefits were designed with family, and flexibility, in mind.
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Dental insurance
- IRA with employer match
- Employee Bonus Program
- Vacation time that increases with each year of employment
- Home for the Holidays: our offices close a few days before Christmas until after New Years Day!
- “Extra” company holidays such as Good Friday and the Friday before Labor Day
- Personal Days
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work from home up to four days per week
- Company wellness program and social events
- Community involvement opportunities
- …And more.
Wellness and Giving Back
Caring for our community… and our people.
At BLP, you’ll have the opportunity to give back to the community in a number of ways. We support the Dayspring Center, a family homeless shelter in Indianapolis, with year-round events and initiatives. In the past we’ve renovated rooms, rebuilt a playground, filmed a music video to raise funds, and even designed a board game to educate the community on systemic homelessness.
We take the wellness of our people seriously, too. Our optional wellness program consists of a series of challenges that help you meet your clean eating and exercise goals. When you complete wellness challenges, BLP makes a donation to the Dayspring Center on your behalf. We also host optional events throughout the year to hike, bike, or just sit down and have a drink with each other.
These are our current open positions. Click “Learn More” to see full job postings and details on submitting your resume.
New Palestine, IN 46163
phone: (317) 861-7281
fax: (317) 861-1839
Receive monthly updates with learning tips and news.
- Why Companies Procrastinate When it’s Time for Tr...September 27, 2016 - 1:09 pm
- BLP Partners with Mosaic and Ventana to Win Two Brandon...September 15, 2016 - 1:10 pm
- Reluctant Sales Reps? How to Show them the ‘Why...September 13, 2016 - 1:05 pm
- How to Design a Complex Training Curriculum in 10 StepsSeptember 8, 2016 - 2:05 pm
- Very good writing! Agree with "...training may not be the...August 18, 2016 - 4:50 pm by ClassroomAidInc
- We all learn new things every day. I just would not create...May 23, 2016 - 4:51 am by Mary McGivern
- It is not that Micro learning is a myth, it is simply that...May 21, 2016 - 1:51 pm by Mike Amera
- So you are saying actually talking to someone means you...May 21, 2016 - 1:42 pm by Mike Amera
agile learning design analysis awards blended learning blplearn Brandon Hall competency modeling compliance training corporate learning curriculum design DevLearn distance learning elearning eLearning Challenges free tool game-based learning gamification informal learning instructional design instructional games karl kapp Knowledge Guru learning design learning game design learning games Learning Research Learning Trends LMS micro learning mLearning Mobile Learning news podcasts product launch product launch training project management rapid elearning sales training serious games SMEs social learning tin can api Training webinar white paper