Effective instructional design starts with analysis… but who has time for that? Many organizations say they want to conduct analysis before designing training, only to remove it from the plan when budgets and timelines get tight. This leads to the creation of ineffective learning solutions that fail to drive desired performance outcomes. Meanwhile, underlying business problems that were not related to training at all simply get missed.
In this webinar you will:
- Identify the right type of analysis to perform depending on the business need.
- Discover best practices for gathering data such as observations, virtual focus groups and surveys.
- Explore two case studies that demonstrate how analysis techniques are put in practice in the workplace.
- Apply analysis results effectively to influence training program design.
- Access a worksheet that can be used to start a training needs analysis project.