Can You Tell a Good Story?
Have you ever looked at a mobile app or game and said, “I could write that!”?
Would you like to build your portfolio? (Can you really answer no to this one?)
If so, BLP would like to talk to you.
Bottom-Line Performance (BLP), a learning solutions company in New Palestine, IN (25 minutes from downtown Indianapolis) is looking for an intern to help create innovative learning solutions for us and for our clients. We have some exciting projects in the works this summer and are looking for the right person to bring on board our collaborative team.
• You will work with a multimedia developer to design and write a mobile app or game that BLP can
use to show our clients what new media can do.
• You will work with experienced writers and instructional designers on client projects, which could
be anything from a custom video to an e-learning program to a series of PowerPoint
• You will have the chance to build your business acumen by working side by side with leaders
So, what do you need to succeed?
• Strong research, writing, and editing skills.
• Ability to collaborate on a team AND take a project and run with it.
• Proactive communication skills – you will be working in the office, but many of our team members
are virtual, so you need to be great at reaching out and keeping everyone in the loop.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of video, audio, or multimedia production a plus.
• Interest in helping people learn – and learning the best way to do that.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
• Ability to give us at least 6 weeks of your summer; the internship can span up to 10 weeks.
How do you apply…and does this internship pay?
Send a resume – along with two writing samples – to email@example.com. We will follow up with you if we are interested.
To qualify for the internship, you must have finished at least one semester of your junior year.
This internship is PAID; the rate varies between $10-$12, depending on your background.
Why should I intern with you guys?
If fabulous cash prizes and invaluable experience aren’t enough incentive, consider the fact that you will be working in a truly creative space with a talented, motivated team while collaborating on cutting-edge projects. No filing papers, filling out forms, or brain-wasting here: we want to put your skills to work.
You’ll love where you work:
Learning professionals, please pass this on to any eligible college student you think might be interested. Can’t wait to hear from you!